Thursday, May 14, 2009

I have done it!!

Four years ago I have decided to go back to school to upgrade my education. I went to Tyndale University to do a Bachelor of Arts program in Business Administration with focus on International Development. Today, I am pleased to announced and declared that I have done it, I have completed my degree. Last Saturday I was officially conferred the B.A. degree at the convocation. It was not an easy journey at all but it was gratifying and life changing experience. So many sacrifices were done, so many friends and opportunities were lost or forgone in order to focus on my study but nothing can replace the sense of accomplishment I have at the end of my academic journey. I pray that this accomplishment serves as an example and a reason to motivation for many of my generation to strive for betterment in life. Anything is possible if we believe in God and in ourselves. I took a risk to forgo a paying manufacture job in order to go back to school and upgrade my education; and today my investment has paid out. Now that I have finished, I am looking for job, I am seeking for employment in the International Development. I want to serve the world, I would like to give back something of value to the community.







For more pictures of the convocation, please click the picture below

At the Graduation Ceremony

1 comment:

Fernando Vova said...

hello men. you realy made it, God knows how to honour his words, since i knew you and your family, you had always been an encoragement to me, inspite of your busy schedul that made some people to go off, ( JOKE but i dont take it for me, na lay, i no go gree for me, i de still beleive that we go makam even now that you don finish ur school. eheen, na broken ooh, no wonder u dont become OINBO) guy, okay aaahahah), any way, it is encouraging to witness such event and may God leads your step in rewarding your invested time.

Franca, francolico franco, Eliel muana gary, eba,egusi, ebono soup, santana, e Joyce Muana Luanda, happy to see you again. may God encreases you and be strong in the Lord, my love to all of you.

Pastor sam and franca KEEP ON MOVING, THE LORD IS WITH YOU, DONT STOP

CHEERS

YOURS IN THE LORD
FERNANDO VOVA
ANGOLA