Thursday, May 10, 2007

I'm alive and well in Zambia!

Heh Guys!
Sorry for this long time of silence. I did not mean it. I was caught into the Zambia trip preperations. At least we made, with the last member who arrived this morning. We all made it travelling from Toronto through London, England then Lusaka, Zambia. We left Toronto last Sunday arround 9.30 pm. We arrive at Heatrow airport at 9.30 am. We spend 8 hours in London. I took profit of that opportunity to visit some friends that are living in London and that I met long long time. It was a great moment of reunion, ah! I was very happy to see those faces again after five long years in Canada.

I remember that I have promise you updates onthis trip and behind. Don't worry, I'll do it. I only wish I can be able to show you some interesting Zambiam pictures I took. I am using a cyber Café and they do not have the equipments for posting pictures. Once I find a place that have one I will post you pictures and their stories. But for now please content yourself with words (letters or texts) only :)

Zambia is a great experience and a story to live. I will write more in days to come. We are living tomorrow for Mongu, a village in the Wester Province. They said we can find internet café in the surrounding town there. Please, just hold your breath for now.

No comments: